The book club is the perfect opportunity to meet and exchange with other French speakers around a good book!
In this year 2021-2022, our Maillardville Book club is back in service and offers you a new reading list in order to plunge you into some beautiful adventures and discover new authors. The last Monday of the month, from 6 to 8 PM, come and share a friendly moment between reading enthusiasts and express your feelings about the book of the month.
The meetings take place in person at Coquitlam, in accordance with the sanitary rules. The meetings place will be specified when you register.
LIST FOR 2021-2022
The last Monday of the month, from 6 to 8 PM
- September 27: « Changer l’eau des fleurs » byValérie Perrin
- October 25: « Kukum » by Michel Jean
- November 29: « Il est grand temps de rallumer les étoiles » by Virginie Grimaldi
- December: off
- January 31: « La nuit des béguines » byAline Kiner
- February 28: « L’ami arménien » by André Makine
- March 28: « La deuxième femme » by Louise Mey
- April 25: « Le cerf-volant » by Laetitia Colombani
- May 30: « Les racines du ciel » by Romain Gary
Please note :
• Space limited, and RSVP is required to attend
• A moderate will be leading these sessions
• A good level of French is required to access this activity
For more information and registration, please contact :
Michèle Desponts: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our interview with Marie-Laure Chevrier for the launch of her last book: La Ville des autres