French Summer Camp
July 4th to August 26th, 2022
- The summer camp takes place every day from 8:30 am to 3 pm. Morning sign-in from 8:15 to 8:30 am.
- Required age: from 5 to 12 years old
- Good knowledge of French required
- Location: École des Pionniers, 1618 Patricia avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 4A8
- Cost: $180/week and $144 for 4-day week (week 5 – statutory holiday on August 1st) or $44 daily drop-in
- Administration fee: $25
- After camp day care: from 3pm to 5pm. Cost: $15/day
- Please note that all activities have been redesigned to respect governmental guidelines.
Please fill out the form and if necessary (payment terms etc.) contact us at the following address: email@example.com or by phone at (604) 515-7070
NEW PLACES AVAILABLE
If you use this form you must send a proof of age of your children by email as well as an ID of one of the legal guardians at firstname.lastname@example.org
Themes of the 2022 Summer Camp
Maillardville Summer Camp is an opportunity for children aged 5 to 12 to practice their French while having fun! Featuring outdoor outings, outdoor games, sports, artistic workshops, scientific experiments, cultural activities and much more…
Each week will be organized around the following themes :
WEEK 1: The Einstein Apprentices - Science will have no more secrets for you.
WEEK 2: 2000 leagues under the sea – Just like Captain Nemo, discover aquatic life! FULL (Waiting list open)
WEEK 3: Long live the Adventurers - Go on a journey every day to discover a new continent with our adventurers!
WEEK 4: The Mystery of the Manor - It is up to you to solve the mystery of the missing cake!
WEEK 5: Little Artists - A creative week focused on music, painting, sculpture and theatre.
WEEK 6: Maillardville Olympiad - Sport for all tastes!
WEEK 7: The career lottery - It is your turn to determine your future!
WEEK 8: Funny “Méli-Mélo” - Prepared to be on wild ride as there will be a different theme every day!
Thank you to our French Summer Camp Partners!